To be appointed / elected at the 2016 AGM
• Attendance at all EAF Meetings – 4 per year.
• Completing related reports and minutes
• Point of Contact with Committee Members and Officers.
• Representing the EAF as required at Archery & Multi Sport Events / Meetings
• Minute taking for all EAF Meetings annually (3 plus the AGM)
• Liaison with the Chairman and Treasurer on all relevant matters.
• Approval of the Meeting Agenda by The Chairman
• Distribution to the EAF Committee and Regional Secretaries as follows:
o Notice of Meetings
o Minutes & Reports of Meetings
o Other relevant notices
• Booking Meeting Rooms
• Coordination with all Team Leaders for Matches and Events
• Coordination with Team Selection Coordinators
• Management of Policies, Constitution and Procedures
Nomination form attached: